Crazy Popups - Please Help Analyze This Hijackthis Log.
Did you do that? Help please! Back to top #23 Swandog46 Swandog46 Members 134 posts OFFLINE Local time:01:08 PM Posted 23 June 2005 - 11:51 AM No problem at all! 1) Ewido --- I would keep also, didnt see anything about a logfile for vundo.heres the cando log after i vundo-ed:Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1Scan saved at 9:21:43 PM, on 3/5/2007Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)MSIE: Internet Explorer this content
Click HERE.Tom Flag Permalink This was helpful (0) Collapse - Another option.. please help!! vBulletin v3.8.4, Copyright ©2000-2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Disruptive posting: Flaming or offending other usersIllegal activities: Promote cracked software, or other illegal contentOffensive: Sexually explicit or offensive languageSpam: Advertisements or commercial links Submit report Cancel report Track this discussion
Hijackthis Log Analyzer
I am running Windows XP SP2, everything is updated. Experts who know what to look for can then help you analyze the log data and advise you on which items to remove and which ones to leave alone. After all the alarms pop up as I restart my computer, I check my quarentine list for Zone Alarm and Norton. SHOW ME NOW CNET © CBS Interactive Inc. / All Rights Reserved.
Please try again. side search bar hijackthislog DrPmon.dll and Nail.exe pop up ads HJT Log Help Please Machine Running Very Slowly help! Gogo Die Hijacker DieMember ofALLIANCE OF SECURITY ANALYSIS PROFESSIONALSSince 2004Warning My killer dog at work.QUOTEIMPORTANT - Before Posting a HijackThis LogInstructions - on creating a HijackThis Log Back to top #5 Hijackthis Download Windows 7 CNET Reviews Best Products CNET 100 Appliances Audio Cameras Cars Desktops Drones Headphones Laptops Networking Phones Printers Smart Home Tablets TVs Virtual Reality Wearable Tech Web Hosting Forums News Apple Computers
Thanks once again for all your help on this I didn't think I would ever get a clean machine again! Hijackthis Download by Stevel024 / January 29, 2007 8:29 AM PST In reply to: Couldn't find the files :-/ - After all the ordeal I've gone through, I've decided its just better for Track this discussion and email me when there are updates If you're asking for technical help, please be sure to include all your system info, including operating system, model number, and Sorry for putting you guys through it.
Begin by backing up your registry and your system, and/or setting a Restore Point, to prevent trouble if you make a mistake.Remove Files:js-sil~1.htmjs-sil~2.htmwindows media player & internet explorer file download and Hijackthis Windows 10 Some good free firewalls are ZoneAlarm, Kerio, and Sygate.A tutorial on understanding and using firewalls may be found here.Please also read Tony Klein's excellent article: How I got Infected in the Using HijackThis is a lot like editing the Windows Registry yourself. This can patch many of the security holes through which attackers can gain access to your computer.
- Thank you for signing up.
- Preview post Submit post Cancel post You are reporting the following post: Help Please!!!!
- Flag Permalink This was helpful (0) Collapse - Try this by tomron / January 27, 2007 12:48 PM PST In reply to: Also...
- d:) Hijack lOG renewed any help please for pc freezing up? ''vonner.exe'' please help me cpu 100% pc running slow and weird popups All programs using an internet connection crashing Hijack
- The article states:Navigate to each of these keys:HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunHKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\RunFor each one, in the right pane, delete any values that refer to any files that were detected as Downloader.TrojanSteve, I only posted Symantec's
- by Carol~ Forum moderator / January 29, 2007 7:53 AM PST In reply to: Steve|024 ...
- Another 2 by Carol~ Forum moderator / January 29, 2007 7:06 AM PST In reply to: Hey, this looks promising...
- igfxcui\DLLName = "igfxsrvc.dll" ["Intel Corporation"]Active Desktop and Wallpaper:-----------------------------Active Desktop is disabled at this entry:HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\ShellStateHKCU\Control Panel\Desktop\"Wallpaper" = "C:\Documents and Settings\kathryn.mckinnon\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Wallpaper1.bmp"Enabled Screen Saver:---------------------HKCU\Control Panel\Desktop\"SCRNSAVE.EXE" = "C:\WINDOWS\System32\ss3dfo.scr" [MS]Startup items in "kathryn.mckinnon" &
- Then please go to the desktop and double-click on fix.reg, and click Yes to merge it with the registry.Finally, run Killbox, check Delete on Reboot, and copy the two files below
Carol Flag Permalink This was helpful (0) Collapse - Thanks... It was originally developed by Merijn Bellekom, a student in The Netherlands. Hijackthis Log Analyzer In order to find out what entries are nasty and what are installed by the user, you need some background information.A logfile is not so easy to analyze. Hijackthis Trend Micro Carol Flag Permalink This was helpful (0) Collapse - Hey...
have a look IF you can find the following files:Follow these steps to remove Petch from your machine. news Desktop virus!! CoolWWW probs hijack this. Thanks for the info Maria, this looks good, I'm going to try it, I haven't formatted my computer yet, was about to, just finished backing up some of my files, when Hijackthis Windows 7
You can always have HijackThis fix these, unless you knowingly put those lines in your Hosts file.The last item sometimes occurs on Windows 2000/XP with a Coolwebsearch infection. Discussion is locked Flag Permalink You are posting a reply to: Help Please!!!! I have NO idea. http://relite.org/hijackthis-log/hijackthis-log-random-popups.php Then the alerts started to go crazy again, and the blue screen of death popped up.
by Stevel024 / January 27, 2007 10:03 AM PST In reply to: Downloader Trojan.. How To Use Hijackthis This process monitors your browsing habits and distributes the data back to the author's servers for analysis. Should you see an URL you don't recognize as your homepage or search page, have HijackThis fix it.O1 - Hostsfile redirectionsWhat it looks like:O1 - Hosts: 18.104.22.168 auto.search.msn.comO1 - Hosts: 22.214.171.124
O15 - Unwanted sites in Trusted ZoneWhat it looks like: O15 - Trusted Zone: http://free.aol.comO15 - Trusted Zone: *.coolwebsearch.comO15 - Trusted Zone: *.msn.comWhat to do:Most of the time only AOL and
Good luck. Flag Permalink This was helpful (0) Collapse - Thanks for the help but... Back to top #22 blackfolder blackfolder Topic Starter Members 31 posts OFFLINE Local time:12:08 PM Posted 23 June 2005 - 09:57 AM Great I will follow all those steps to Hijackthis Bleeping The service needs to be deleted from the Registry manually or with another tool.
cfgmgr52 problem can't open task manager help with "oemji" smitfraud corrupted explorer.exe lots of problems Slow computer and ajrotator (IP) Need a help removing I-Worm.****** plz Help pleeeez. Click Delete File, and restart your computer. (You may get an error message from Killbox --- if you do, just ignore it --- it means that the files are already gone, cant download, no icons showing on websites & slow KaZaa Registry link keeps returning spysherriff related winstall trojan....please help HJT Log Help AdAware Block Broke Machine Norton Anti Nav URGENT - check my blog From the looks of things, it might be worth your while to wait, unless you're in a rush to reformat.
hijackthis log file win min & abcsearch4u Hijack this log pc becoming unresponsive at times Trojan Horse Hackthislog Cannot find userint32.exe (Hijackthis Log) Can't open task manager loadingwebsite help with gpsrels32