YouTube Freezes Entire PC
Thanks! Select the “Save File” button when a new window appears on the screen. It also makes sense, since I did not have other video issues with the computer. Daha fazla göster Dil: Türkçe İçerik konumu: Türkiye Kısıtlı Mod Kapalı Geçmiş Yardım Yükleniyor... this content
I had been tweaking the Chrome://flags, so it was easy to find the one causing the problem. It found loads to be fixed or deleted. I was GOING INSANE...trying to figure it out.Cause: Google Chrome....install Opera browser....NO ISSUES. Misty Franklin 92.271 görüntüleme 9:05 HOW TO FACTORY RESTORE YOUR COMPUTER!! - Süre: 4:02.
Computer Freezes When Watching Videos
Windows7Forums 67.877 görüntüleme 13:43 How to fix windows 10 Freezing, BSOD, Black screens AMD/NVIDIA - Süre: 2:21. Get the answer derricklq March 17, 2013 7:58:49 PM IE has a very high chance of corrupted add ons & plug ins. HesabımAramaHaritalarYouTubePlayHaberlerGmailDriveTakvimGoogle+ÇeviriFotoğraflarDaha fazlasıDokümanlarBloggerKişilerHangoutsGoogle'a ait daha da fazla uygulamaOturum açınGizli alanlarGrupları veya mesajları ara
- Robbie Brown 152.437 görüntüleme 6:49 How to Troubleshoot Computer Crashes Using Windows - Süre: 12:02.
- Mostly when watching videos streamed online.
- Reply to Anonymous m 0 l yorel140 April 22, 2015 3:37:32 AM Do you change "USERPROFILE" with your user name?
- Finally, try rolling back to an earlier driver revision, it could be the latest nvidia drivers don't interact with flash video properly.
- especially the hdd one you mentioned above.http://www.ehow.com/info_12135535_computer-freeze-during-youtube-video.html Ask a new question Read More Computers YouTube Systems Related Resources solved Computer crashes while watching youtube videos solved When watching youtube, or video
- It it still doesn't work out, just try other browsers, such as Firefox and IE.
- I have uninstalled and reinstalled Catalyst and Flash Player and used different versions but they all have the same results.
- Oturum aç 324 Yükleniyor...
- So since after like 3hours of searching for answers i saw for the first time someone saying that he had intel and nvidia and that his solution had something to do
- I would suggest you try firefox or chrome to see if you have any problems with the videos.
its 4am and i can't do anything right now. Subscribe to the Tech Tips newsletter! failing that, check the device manager to see what card it is. Youtube Video Freezes But Audio Continues Yükleniyor...
i have gone about every single possible culprit from hardware to software. Youtube Freezes Chrome Ad choices Follow Tom’s guide Subscribe to our newsletter Sign up add to twitter add to facebook ajouter un flux RSS Articles & News Forum Graphics & Displays CPU Components My PC always froze when playing online streaming videos and I always thought it was either the problem with my SSD or the video card. Also I really like chrome.
i will actually try this, and if this is true. Youtube Freezing Android Please refer to our CNET Forums policies for details. If that does NOT fix it, you may want to look at other browsers. Forum there is no sound on any of the videos on youtube.
Youtube Freezes Chrome
Or alternatively, since my system has both Intel and Nvidia video chips, forcing Chrome to run on the Nvidia chip also seemed to solve it. I put the HDD in other machine (similar) to discard a hardware failure and the problem continues so it's a software issue. It is not uncommon for them to ship a system with several cards. have a peek at these guys Proffitt Forum moderator / April 21, 2014 1:48 AM PDT In reply to: Computer Freezes While Watching Videos Online None of the fixit/tips find anything wrong.
by Kees_B Forum moderator / October 16, 2011 6:41 AM PDT In reply to: Computer freezes while watching videos online Youtube in Firefox is quite something else as Silverlight in IE. Computer Freezes When Watching Videos Windows 10 any relation? Score 0 abigepicfail March 17, 2013 8:02:36 PM derricklq said:IE has a very high chance of corrupted add ons & plug ins.
Ekle Bu videoyu daha sonra tekrar izlemek mi istiyorsunuz?
Reply to wolfgamingk m 0 l wolfgamingk April 22, 2015 3:34:38 AM yorel140 said:Open the windows explorer and go to "%USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data", there is a file called "Local State" FIST MAKE Right click the video and hit settings, Then the first tab should have a hardware acceleration checkbox you can remove. It didn't work. Computer Crashes When Playing Video I had originally used the generic Atheros driver that windows installed.
Before blaming the hardware install Opera and run it for 1-2 days playing Youtube. Instead, right-click anywhere inside the video player to bring up a sub-menu of options, and then click “Settings.” Remove the check-mark from the box labeled “Enable Hardware Acceleration” and then click It's been a trail of problems. check my blog Here is their link to the specific fix http://support.microsoft.com/mats/video_freezes_or_crashes/and to their general "Fix-It" Solution Center http://support.microsoft.com/fixit/#tab0 Flag Permalink Reply This was helpful (0) Collapse - Computer Freezes While Watching Videos Online
Kapat Evet, kalsın.